Featured on the Today Show and two-time award winning Best Anti-Aging Retinol Cream by NewBeauty Magazine. This advanced solution combines retinol, peptides and antioxidants for superior improvement in the appearance of skin texture, fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage for younger, healthier looking skin.
Results without Compromise
Our commitment to product validation and independent clinical research ensures not only superior results but also a user experience that is unmatched in the professional marketplace.
A 3-month study using the Skin Care Management System™ and Retinol Plus MD on 33 subjects ages 20-75. Study conducted by: Jacqueline Calkin, MD Board Certified Dermatologist, Kelly Bomer, MD Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon, Sanjay Grover, MD Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
- 97% of subjects noted improvement in skin smoothness, luminosity, texture and pore size
- 93% of subjects noted improvement in skin elasticity and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- 97% of subjects noticed improvement in overall skin quality
- 96% of subjects noted equal or superior results versus previously used prescription retinoids (n=13)
- 83% of subjects noted superior acclimation versus a previous prescription retinoid
Apply product sparingly over entire face every other evening for the first 1-2 weeks, then slowly increase usage, as tolerated, to 1-2 times daily. If irritation occurs, decrease the frequency of application to allow the skin greater time to acclimate.
CAUTION: This product contains Retinol (Vitamin A). A broad spectrum sunscreen is recommended while using this product. Use in pregnancy and while breastfeeding is not recommended.