Exfoliate and purify the skin with this advanced blend of clay, mandelic acid, enzymes, pumice and rice powder for a comprehensive skin-smoothing treatment.
- Purify with 3 types of exfoliation: cellular, physical and enzymatic
- Draw out impurities with kaolin and bentonite clays
- Calm and renew skin with bisabolol
How pores get clogged
- Keratin combines with dead skin cells, oil and debris, causing keratinized cellular buildup
- Keratinized cellular buildup sticks to the sides of the pores
- This buildup clogs the pores, and makes it harder to release any debris trapped inside
Who experiences clogged pores
- Everybody experiences clogged pores at some point
- Those with oily or acneic skin typically are more prone to clogged pores
- Clogged pores can appear anywhere on the body, especially the face and back
What to do about it
- Regular cleansing and exfoliation keeps the pores clear of excess dirt, oil and debris
- Ingredients like clay and charcoal absorb and pull debris out of the pores
- These ingredients have small pores in their molecular structure that trap dirt, sweeping debris away
Clear pores leave the surface of the skin soft, smooth and breakout-free.
As keratinized cell debris builds up, it becomes harder to keep pores clear.
Long-term clogged pores can lead to breakouts, enlarged pores and sluggish skin.