SENTÉ Dermal Repair Cream is the flagship product formulated with patented Heparan Sulfate Analog (HSA) technology.
This unique and elegant formulation is clinically shown to improve the appearance of mature or photo-damaged skin by enhancing skin resilience, evenness and tone.
- Improves the appearance of skin texture and skin firmness
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhances skin tone for a more youthful radiance
- Mature Skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Dehydrated Skin
- Statistically significant improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as early as week 2 (-7%)
- 93% of subjects showed an improvement in fine lines and wrinkles at week 4
- 87% of subjects felt that fine lines appeared less noticeable at week 8
Heparan Sulfate Analog (HSA)
Vitamin A&E, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Leaf Extract
Founded by biotech entrepreneurs and scientists. Early stage discovery, a sense of risk and possibility is engrained in our DNA.
SENTÉ brings biotechnology experience and the rigor of scientific formulations to the skincare market. SENTÉ collaborates with leading scientists from around the world to develop age management products that clinically prove to be effective and safe. SENTÉ believes that science and rigorous clinical study must drive product innovation in the development of topical skin care products.
At the core of SENTÉ science is Heparan Sulfate Analog (HSA) Technology, a patented ingredient found exclusively in the SENTÉ product line. HSA is a modified form of endogenous heparan sulfate (HS), in which molecular shape, size and charge were optimized to improve the appearance of mature, photo-aged and dehydrated skin.
Endogenous HS and Aging.
As we age, endogenous HS levels in our skin decrease contributing to the visible signs of aging. Environmental factors such as solar radiation aggravate even further alteration on skin HS homeostasis. Endogenous HS is a dynamic and multi functional molecule that plays a critical role in skin health, aging and wound healing.